Dofreeze Enjoys Tremendous Success at Gulfood 2020
The Dubai World Trade Center was the talk of the food industry town this past February when the excitement-fueled Gulfood 2020 event brought together food and beverage giants from all over the globe – and Dofreeze LLC was right there in the heart of it all.
In fact, we enjoyed tremendous success at one of the most impactful food expos in the world, what with our showcasing of four prominent brands – Eurocake, Delice, BAKE NATUR.LY and Snack Time – and a host of incredibly fresh and tasty products specifically crafted to reflect each label’s market targets. From February 16 to 20, the culturally rich city of Dubai was the focal point for all things food and beverage, with Dofreeze welcoming all attendees to experience, firsthand, the latest and most delicious innovations from our ovens.
Dofreeze Gulfood 2020 highlights included:
- Introduction of the Eurocake Red Velvet Butter Cookies, packaged in a heart-shaped tin and perfect for any celebration.
- Tasting of the recently-launched Eurocake Red Velvet Soft and Chewy Cookie, an incredibly delicious product that now sits beside Eurocake’s lineup of fan-favorite American-Style Soft and Chewy Cookie treats.
- Tasting of the also recently-launched Eurocake Homestyle Muffins in Salted Caramel, Double Chocolate and Chocolate Chip variants, all of which represent perfect accompaniments to that morning cup of coffee or tea.
- Tasting of the scrumptious, crumbly Eurocake Butter Cookies, which exhibit a wonderful melt-in-your-mouth texture.
- Introduction of the Delice product range, recently launched in response to widespread anticipation and which includes Petit Loaf Cake, Brownie Squares and more.
- Introduction of the BAKE NATUR.LY brand and product range, a collection of delicious lifestyle snack bars made from wholesome ingredients.
There were even some “high officials” sightings at Gulfood in and around the Dofreeze display, what with Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and ruler of Dubai being briefed on the industry’s latest products, equipment and modern food/beverage storage systems.
Even in the midst of what could only be described as uncertain territory, as the world limps forward during COVID-19, Dofreeze is looking to new prospective markets to launch its products in this year, including Korea, Japan, Cyprus, the Netherlands and others.
We’re also planning to take the wraps off another delicious new innovation at next year’s Gulfood 2021 – see you there!
Leave a reply